The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of the Basis Plant Services Srl website, www.basispant.it, collect and/or receive, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of protocols communication systems) not associated with directly identifiable Users, such as: IP address, domain names of devices (computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.) used by Users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier ) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment used by the User (cookies released while browsing the site).
This information is required by BASIS PLANT SERVICES Srl (single shareholder company), with registered office in Florence (50127), Via Panciatichi n.40 (Ed. B11) and administrative office in Prato (59100), Via Valentini n.14, email@example.com, as Data Controller and of the website www.basispant.it, for the management of the site and to collect information and data of an aggregate nature.
This policy is valid only and exclusively for the website of which the company is the owner and not for other sites that may be consulted by the user through links activated on the pages of the aforementioned.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY FOR?
A “cookie” is a small text file created by a website on the visitor/User’s device when accessing the site, in order to identify it on subsequent visits.
Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which the cookie itself comes and the c.d. “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on the User’s device).
Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the website visited is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the latter’s device; they are then re-sent to the website on subsequent visits.
Cookies can also remain in the system for long periods and can also contain a unique identification code. This allows sites that use them to track user navigation within the site itself for statistical and advertising purposes, creating a personalized user profile starting from the pages visited, to show and/or send him targeted advertising.
The possible types of cookies are:
- Technical session/browsing cookies are used to manage the site, to allow it to function and navigate safely and efficiently. They remain valid for the time corresponding to the browsing session. Blocking them does not allow the website to function;
- Functional technical cookies, they facilitate navigation and the service rendered to the user based on a series of criteria selected by the user himself (for example the language). They remain valid for the time corresponding to the browsing session. In case of deselection, the choices made by the user during navigation could not be maintained;
- Analytical technical cookies are assimilated to technical cookies where they are used directly by the site operator to collect, in aggregate form, information on users’ browsing in order to improve the usability and navigation of the site itself, otherwise the Owner would be unable to acquire aggregate information;
- Third-party cookies are sent from sites or web servers other than the site owner (so-called “third parties”), using computer systems and for processing purposes and methods over which the owner has no direct control.
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON THE BASIS PLANT SERVICES Srl WEBSITE?
“Session cookies” and “persistent cookies” are used on the Basis Plant Services Srl website:
– session cookies are temporary and remain on the user’s device until it is exited from the site;
– persistent cookies remain on the user’s device for much longer or until they are manually deleted (the time the cookie remains on the user’s device depends on the ‘life span’ of the same and on the browser settings chosen by the user). user).
The types of cookies used are listed below.
Type of Cookie
What do they do?
Do these cookies collect personal data / identify the user?
They are essential for the correct functioning of the site, they allow people to navigate on the website and to exploit its characteristics such as the memorization of previous actions (e.g. texts entered) when a page is accessed again during the same session.
They do not identify you as an individual.
If these cookies are not accepted, the functionality of one or more sessions could be impacted on one or more sections of the same.
They allow the website to remember the choices made by users (for example user name, chosen language) to provide a personalized online experience. They can also allow users to interact with social tools such as blogs and forums.
|The data that is collected by this type of cookie may include personal information that can identify the user and that has been provided by the user, such as username.
If these cookies are not accepted, the functionality of the site could be impacted and access to the contents of the site could be limited.
Some third-party and social sharing services (for example YouTube) are set up on the Basis Plant Services Srl website. In this case, third-party services can set cookies on the user’s device when he visits the site, in order to provide the services themselves.
When the user visits the Basis Plant Services Srl website, they may receive cookies from third-party websites or domains. Basis Plant Services Srl works to identify these cookies before they are used, in order to allow the user to decide whether to accept them or not. Further information relating to these cookies may be available on the website of the third party in question.
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED OR DEACTIVATED?
Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. The user can change these settings, both to block cookies and to be notified of the sending of cookies to their device.
Thanks to specific browser or device functions, it is also possible to remove previously saved cookies. Cookies present in the browser’s local memory can be removed by deleting the browsing history.
If the user uses different devices to view and access the website (for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), he must make sure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect cookie preferences.
It is possible to visit the Basis Plant Services Srl website even without enabling cookies, however some advanced features may be disabled as they require their enabling and negatively affect the browsing experience (e.g. inability to visit certain sections).
How to disable cookies by configuring your browser
For more information, please refer to the cookie management of the browser used by the user. By way of non-exhaustive example, below is a list of links relating to how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
· Firefox, https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
· Chrome, http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/managing/
· Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
· Safari, https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
For further information on this, the link www.allaboutcookies.org can be consulted, in the “Manage Cookies” section.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party can assert his rights as expressed in the GDPR 679/2016, by contacting the Data Controller. In particular, the interested party may: a) have access to personal data; b) request rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing concerning him; c) oppose the treatment; d) request data portability; e) withdraw the consent, where foreseen (the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation); f) submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of your personal data is Basis Plant Services Srl with registered office in Florence (50127), Via Panciatichi n.40 (Ed. B11), and administrative office in Prato (59100), Via Valentini n.14.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller at any time, also via the address firstname.lastname@example.org.